Must-see & do Attractions in Boise
Boise is full of fun things to see and do, but if you don’t have time to do everything on your list, consider this list of the top must see attractions.
1. Boise River Greenbelt: The 25-mile Boise River Greenbelt is one of Boise’s most beloved parks. The tree-lined pathway follows the river through the heart of the city and provides scenic views, wildlife habitat and pedestrian access to many of the city’s popular riverside parks. The Greenbelt also serves as an alternative transportation route for commuters.
2. Pedego Electric Bikes Boise: A Pedego electric bike rental is the very best way to experience Boise and beyond! The nearby bike trails are safe and breathtakingly beautiful.
Visitors always say it’s the most fun and memorable activity of their trip. And locals are surprised to find such an amazing experience right in their own backyard.
Wherever you’re from, we’ll bend over backwards to make sure you leave with a giant smile on your face!
3. The Basque Market: The Basque Market was established in December 2000, on the Basque Block in Downtown Boise, Idaho. Since Opening, the Basque Market has quickly become the leader in Basque catering, and is famous for preparing large paellas (sometimes 300 or more!) for parties, weddings, anniversaries, and other events.
Every Wednesday and Friday at noon we prepare a paella from start to finish right on our patio. For only $9.99 you can enjoy a plate of our seafood and meat paella with freshly baked bread. Come early and enjoy a glass of wine or our frozen white sangria and watch it be prepared!
4. Zoo Boise: Zoo Boise is a service of the City of Boise and is supported by the Friends of Zoo Boise, a 501(c)(3) membership organization that supports Zoo Boise in the area of animal acquisition, capital improvement projects, education programs, volunteer opportunities, and special events. The goal of each of these components is to increase public awareness, knowledge, and appreciation of the zoo, wild animals, animal habitats, species conservation, and the environment.
Zoo Boise is accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA). Look for the AZA logo whenever you visit a zoo or aquarium as your assurance that you are supporting a facility dedicated to providing excellent care for animals, a great experience for you, and a better future for all living things.
5. Aquarium Of Boise: Our Mission is to educate and inspire the conservation and enhancement of terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems through hands-on interaction.